The attainment of the vision is premised upon our being able to effectively minister, through the Discipleship Ministry, to the needs of our family members spiritually, socially, emotionally, psychologically and economically.
To accomplish the mission, each member must:
- Believe that the word of God is true and made flesh through Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Belong actively to the church family and community
- Become more spiritually mature actualizing the love of God to all humankind in our lives and community.
- Avail themselves of training and instruction so that we will come to know and understand
- the role and responsibility of spiritual leaders
- the role and responsibility as a spiritual follower
- Cooperate with a spirit of unity and put forth integrated (formed, coordinated or blended into a unified whole functioning for the good of the body) efforts to fulfill each phase of the vision