The Beulah Baptist Church strives for spiritual growth and outreach in our individual lives and collectively in the broader community. We believe that God is leading and preparing us to further heights as we seek to make a transcending social change to the Alexandria community and beyond. Beulah – Believe, Belong and Become.
The Beulah Baptist Church is committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide while continually providing a local full-service holistic ministry to members of our church family and the Alexandria community.
The attainment of the vision is premised upon our being able to effectively minister, through the Discipleship Ministry, to the needs of our family members spiritually, socially, emotionally, psychologically and economically.
To accomplish the mission, each member must:
- Believe that the word of God is true and made flesh through Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Belong actively to the church family and community
- Become more spiritually mature actualizing the love of God to all humankind in our lives and community.
- Avail themselves of training and instruction so that we will come to know and understand
- the role and responsibility of spiritual leaders
- the role and responsibility as a spiritual follower
- Cooperate with a spirit of unity and put forth integrated (formed, coordinated or blended into a unified whole functioning for the good of the body) efforts to fulfill each phase of the vision
What We Believe
We believe and practice the doctrines and teachings, given through the Apostles, by the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- The Triune God; The Holy Trinity – one Godhead, but manifested in three persons (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit)
- Faith toward God and repentance from sin
- Faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord for new birth and for eternal life
- Extending grace to others by incorporating faith with agape love
- The Doctrine of Baptisms (Water and the Holy Spirit)
- The laying on of hands
- The resurrection of the dead and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Eternal judgment
- Divine healing